gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] TERMINAL 0.9.9

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] TERMINAL 0.9.9
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:21:56 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

Eduardo Osorio Armenta wrote:
Dear Riccardo,

I updated the Spanish translation (Spanish.lproj/Localizable.strings) for your consideration

I applied it as-is, I have no way to judge your Spanish!
Thank you for taking the time to update it.

I was looking for some way to upload a "patch" for your next release here

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/terminal

Well, that project is very Old! Terminal has been part of GAP since a long time. I suppose you got the updated sources, right?

http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gap/

So the correct project is:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gap/

there you can file bug reports and patches.

Riccardo