gap-discuss

Re: [gap-discuss] ANN: Graphos 0.7

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [gap-discuss] ANN: Graphos 0.7
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 12:56:28 +0200

Hi,

I drew its icon... to test its own capabilities... drawing starts to be usable, although I want to tweak layers a little bit more.
Also selection is tricky, but there I don't know how to fix that.

Then well, I have in my head some new features,but they will require lots of work. so I must think on how to tackle them.

Bertrand Dekoninck wrote:
On thing I immediately noticed and that should be easily addressed : the tools
palette isn’t always toplevel and can be hidden by the main window. I didn’t
find it at first launch so I couldn’t draw anything. The palette also is always
hidden when running in fullscreen mode, so fullscreen mode is pretty useless
for now.

is full-screen mode some new feature of late MacOS ?

For sure it doesn't exist in GNUstep... and did not noticed it on my Mac either.

Riccardo