gaw-help

[Gaw-help] BUY OFFICE XP $49.95! RETAIL PRICE: $399.99!

From: Stephan Calhoun
Subject: [Gaw-help] BUY OFFICE XP $49.95! RETAIL PRICE: $399.99!
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 12:10:09 -0600

OEM software is exactly the same as retail software except there is no
cardboard box. We offer the software for downloading only, it means that you do
not receive a fancy package, a printed manual and license that actually
aggregate the largest part of the retail price. In this situation we are
restricted in selling the products for private purposes only! You will not be
able to get a technical support and different rebates from the manufacturer.
Updates are available for the most of our products (you may ask our support
staff for the exceptions) that make them fully functional and operating.
Additionally you save the delivery cost.
Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium for Windows
Retail Price $1199.00
Our Price $149.95
You save $1049.05
Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise