gchempaint-main

Re: [Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.4.7 released.

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchempaint-main] GChemPaint 0.4.7 released.
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:41:30 +0100

Le lun 15/11/2004 à 19:13, Moreau Serge a écrit :
> Le dimanche 14 Novembre 2004 14:49, Jean Bréfort a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > This is a maintainance release fixing one more bug. News are:
> >
> > * Fix a bug concerning texts (numbers were not always correctly
> > displayed).
> > * Updated translation: it.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Jean
>
> The main problem with gchempaint is the export of structures as files. As
> soon
> as heteroatoms are drawn the export as jpeg or png files is completely
> irreproducible and mainly lead to truncated structures.

I can't reproduce that, but I have fixed several other bugs after 0.4.7
release. Can you try with the cvs version or send a sample file for
which the problem exist? I would like to fix your problem before
releasing 0.4.8.

To get the 0.4 branch from cvs:
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/gchempaint co -r
gchempaint-0-4 gchempaint
cd gchempaint
./autogen.sh (if you have gnome-2.8, edit it and remove aclocal
arguments)
./configure&&make&&src/gchempaint

Regards,

Jean