gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] Re: picture saving

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] Re: picture saving
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:49:11 +0100

Le jeudi 02 février 2006 à 10:21 -0500, Mike Nestrud a écrit :
> When I try to save a file as a picture it tells me, "file format not
> supported."

Which was the name of the file?

> What am I missing?  Is there a list somewhere of all the libraries
> required for this program?

You need gtk-2.0 for this feature. The debian package takes care of the
dependencies.

> I installed it from the unofficial debian packages.

0.6.3?

> Thank you!
>
> -Mike

When using the save as image menu entry, you can export png, jpeg, svg
and eps files. Other formats are not supported. The format is determined
according to the file name extension. It uses:
mime_type = gnome_vfs_mime_type_from_name (filename);

Best regards,
Jean