gchempaint-main

[Gchempaint-main] i'm new of gchempaint and have a question

From: Fabio
Subject: [Gchempaint-main] i'm new of gchempaint and have a question
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 20:34:00 +0200

Hi guys, i'm new here. I'm Fabio from Italy.
First of all i want to thanks everybody for the great program, so especially the developers and all the people that work at this project. I'm a student of medical biotecnologyand this program for me is really really useful. My question is, do you have, in your site or whatelse a database of molecular structures to import directly? i've seen that the package is released with some molecules, why don't you think to release package with more structures or updates or so on..?
thanks everybody
bye
Fabio