gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.10.1

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.10.1
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:54:46 +0100

Hi,

As usual after a new major release, a few bugs were found and fixed (I'd
prefer to have no bugs at all, of course, but I seem unable to reach
that goal).

Main news are:
GChemPaint
        * Fixed the chain tool for undo/redo operations and unallowed
        bond addition.
        * Don't allow new bonds between molecules in different groups.
        * Prefer a cycle with cis configuration when drawing
        double bonds. [#24802]
        * Fixed various crashes.
GSpectrum
        * More secure loading of some files. [#24719]
        * Correctly load negative values in (XY..XY) tables. [#24720]
Mozilla plugin:
        * fix loading of spectra and 3d files.

Sources can be downloaded from:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.10/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.10.1.tar.bz2