gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.10.10 and 0.11.4 released.

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.10.10 and 0.11.4 released.
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:09:32 +0100

Hi,

Just released a stable and an unstable versions.

0.10.10 is a maintainance release for which news are:

GChemPaint:
* Don't crash after searching for cycles for a molecule containing
fragments.
* Correctly save and load attached hydrogen atoms position.

GChemCalc
* Fixed interpretation of strings such as Mn and Rn. [#28192]

libgcu:
* Do not access a NULL document when destroying an object.

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.10/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.10.10.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.10/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.10.10.tar.gz

0.11.4 is the latest development release. I hoped I'd be able to release
this one in November, but time was missing. The earlier plans to release
0.12 around April now seem totally unrealistic. There is so much work to
to until a stable release that I don't have a schedule anymore, just
I'll release when ready. This unstable release should not be used in
production but testing is welcome. Main news are:

GChemCalc
* Fixed interpretation of strings such as Mn and Rn. [#28192]

GChemPaint:
* Allow for hash bond convention inversion. [#26810]
* Implement mechanism arrow tool restricted to bond to adjacent atom
electron move for now.
* New Orbital tool (restricted to s type orbitals for now).
* Fixed various bugs, especially atoms groups related ones.

GChemTable:
* Fix loading of ui files. [#27395]
* Display element name when moving the mouse over a point in a chart.

libgcu:
* Do not access a NULL document when destroying an object.

Other:
* Fixed three typos in isotopes database. [#27619]
* Revised Wikipedia theme (Matthias Mailänder).

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.11/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.11.4.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.11/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.11.4.tar.gz

Best regards,
Jean