gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] 0.12.13 and 0.13.92 released

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] 0.12.13 and 0.13.92 released
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:33:52 +0200

Hi,

Just released two new versions.

Main news for 0.12.13 are:

GChemPaint:
        * Fix View::BuildSVG() and View::BuildEPS() which were missing the
        trailing 0.
        * Fix loading of arrows inside a group. [#27032]

Sources can be downloaded at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.12/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.12.13.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.12/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.12.13.tar.xz

0.13.92:
Main news are:

GChemCalc
        * Updated the documentation.

GChemPaint:
        * Fix View::BuildSVG() and View::BuildEPS() which were missing the
        trailing 0.
        * Fix misleading error message while saving.
        * Fix loading of arrows inside a group. [#27032]

GCrystal:
        * Apply element change to all slected atoms.
        * Updated the documentation.

GSpectrum:
        * Add "Response factor" as supported unit.
        * Fixed widgets spacing.
        * Updated the documentation.

GChemTable:
        * Updated the documentation.

Updated translations: el, fr, pl.

I still need to update the GChemPaint documentation. I added a few new
strings to the .po files, sorry for the translators who already updated
some of them. Writing documentation seems to help discover issues.

Sources for 0.13.92 are at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.92.tar.bz2
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.13/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.13.92.tar.xz

Best regards,