gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.14.2

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] The Gnome Chemistry Utils 0.14.2
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:05:34 +0100

Hi,

I just released 0.14.2. 0.14.1 has been released last week, but not
announced, becuase I found a critical bug I introduced quite recently
(to fix another crasher, actually). Main news for both versions are:

GChemPaint:
* Do not allow a mesomery setruction when inside a reaction.
* Fix molecule deletion inside a mesomery.
* Fix reactant deletion inside a reaction.
* Don't crash when a mesomery inside a reaction is destroyed.
* Check molecule consistency when loading, avoids a stack overflow.
* Enhanced representaion of chiral molecules imported from CML and other
formats.
* Fix crash when deleting a cyclic bond.
* Fix crash when loading some molecules (was introduced in 0.14.1 when
fixing the stack overflow issus and is fixed in 0.14.2).

GCrystal:
* Fix row selection operations order in grids.

Sources can be downloaded at:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.14/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.14.2.tar.xz
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gchemutils/0.14/gnome-chemistry-utils-0.14.2.tar.bz2

Brest regards,