gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] extremely annoying display bug

From: GUELLIL Noureddine
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] extremely annoying display bug
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 03:45:00 +0200

Hello,

I have encountered a big problem during the upgrade of my Gchempaint to the 0.14.6-1 on Ubuntu 14.04. When I try toclick on a bond in order to make a double or a triple bond, the bond simply disappears, and if I try to continue my work, gchempaint crashes and the savestate before crashing is not suitable

I'd like to fix that problem because Gchempaint is really the only software that is able to make me realize some reactions mechanisms, and that provides me an excellent output quality.

thank you for your attention, I hope I will get soon a response from you (by the way I'm french)

Have a nice day.