gcjwebplugin-user

Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] problem compiling gcjwebplugin

From: Marcellus_Listas
Subject: Re: [Gcjwebplugin-user] problem compiling gcjwebplugin
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:19:13 -0300

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
Your version of gcc may be too old since it cannot find the GNU
EmbeddedWindow extension, which did not appear until after gcc-3.4.

I am running the plugin [0.3.2cvs] on a PPC with YDL-4.0.1.
I found that I needed a much newer version of gcc [YDL ships gcc-3.3.3]
to get things to work. What I did was build a cvs version of gcc
        gcc (GCC) 4.1.0 20050303 (experimental)

a while back and install it in a separate location to avoid trashing the
YDL install of gcc-3.3.3 rooted under /usr. Using gcc-4.x,  all tests
pass.

-Joseph

Yes, you're right! After upgrading to gcc and g++ 3.4 ( and deleting
the old ones ), it compiled with no errors.

But... when I start the firefox, I have the following error:

GLib-ERROR **: The thread system is not yet initialized.
aborting...
Aborted

What I made wrong?

Thank you very much,

Marcellus Pereira

-=-=-
... 67. Em qualquer circuito eletrônico, o componente de vida mais curta
 será instalado no lugar de mais difícil acesso.