gcjwebplugin-user

[Gcjwebplugin-user] Errors from gcj web plugin

From: Serbulent UNSAL
Subject: [Gcjwebplugin-user] Errors from gcj web plugin
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:05:59 +0300

Hi,

I install gcj webplugin from debian packages (sarge + kde ). First of
all i cant see applets.

And there is some anormal things with my firefox. For example it
shutsdown without log messages when i try to see some pages with normal
user.

And if i run firefox as root it gets some messages an i can see the
page. For example one of this pages is
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/classpath.html

  I take the message in a popup window which header is GCJ web plugin
console. Message is below;

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException
   at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(java.lang.String, int, boolean)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(java.lang.String)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at Animation.init() (Unknown Source)
   at gnu.gcjwebplugin.PluginAppletWindow.setHandle(long) (Unknown
Source)
   at gnu.gcjwebplugin.PluginAppletViewer.start(java.io.InputStream,
java.io.OutputStream) (Unknown Source)
   at gnu.gcjwebplugin.AppletViewer.main(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown
Source)

And also when i run firefox from xconsole there are some mesages below;

usta:/var/log# firefox
Spawned gcjappletviewer successfully.
Got confirmation that gcjappletviewer is running.
  PIPE: applet viewer wrote: running
  PIPE: applet viewer read: instance applet0
  PIPE: applet viewer read: tag http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/
<EMBED CODE="Animation.class" CODEBASE="http://www.gnu.org/graphics";
HEIGHT="86" WIDTH="130" base-name="drop" extension="jpg" num-images="15"
image-sequence="1..10,9,7,5,3,1" frame-delay="30" inner-loop-repeat="2"
loop-delay="10000" outer-loop-repeat="0" ></EMBED>
  PIPE: applet viewer read: instance applet0
  PIPE: applet viewer read: xid 4195154

I really want to use gcjwebplugin for its success thanks for all
solutions.