gcjwebplugin-user

[Gcjwebplugin-user] New releases of gcjwebplugin?

From: Ricard Marxer Piñón
Subject: [Gcjwebplugin-user] New releases of gcjwebplugin?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:08:18 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering if gcjwebplugin will be having any new releases soon
(now that GNU classpath is up to version 0.90, and is quite useable).
I am running a site that uses java applets and I would very much like
it to be viewed with free software.

The site I'm talking about is http://www.caligraft.com

Thank you very much for the great work you're doing.  I will be very
happy to try and test the new plugin when it comes out.

--
ricard
http://www.ricardmarxer.com