gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Compile problem under RH 8.0 using CLisp

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Maxima] Compile problem under RH 8.0 using CLisp
Date: 09 Oct 2002 00:23:27 -0400

Greetings!  I'm not sure about the background to this, but to my
understanding, all versions of gcl are compatible with all *released*
gcc versions.  We do have some issues with gcc cvs.  I cannot verify
the issue about printing a non-number in zero.lisp -- I take it this
has been fixed on the maxima end.  As for the "Missing
with-compilation-unit" message, this results when using cvs gcl with
--enable-ansi turned on.  We don't have the with-compilation-unit
function yet, so I suggested a patch to maxima's defsystem.lisp to
escape this call in gcl's case for the time being in a previous post.
Any thoughts on this?

Take care,