gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Sources

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: GCL Sources
Date: 11 Oct 2002 13:26:44 -0400

Greetings!

1) Gcl sources can be found at http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gcl/

2) I don't know the status of a Mac OS X build, but if someone would
   like to support it, this would of course be welcome.  Should you or
   someone else you know be interested in doing this, please let me
   know and I can set said person up as a gcl developer.

3) Please feel free to report any status/problems to the mailing list:
   address@hidden

Take care,