gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] GCL/MPI (ParGCL) now working

From: Gene Cooperman
Subject: [Gcl-devel] GCL/MPI (ParGCL) now working
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:47:38 -0400 (EDT)

I've now "refreshed" the GCL/MPI software.  I'm now calling it ParGCL.
After unpacking, it should now be enough to type:
  cd pargcl
  ./configure
  make

I also caught several bugs that had crept in during the years of neglect.

I've set up a web page, http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/gene/pargcl.html ,
from which you can download the full package.

I'm happy to continue maintaining it, if people will be using it.
I'd also be pleased if it can be distributed as part of the
GCL distribution.  After tarring and gzipping, it now takes up 80 KB.
                                                Best wishes,
                                                - Gene