gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] destructuring-bind problems

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] destructuring-bind problems
Date: 25 Oct 2002 10:37:50 -0400

Greetings!

OK I've cleared the destructuring-bind issues.  Basically, pcl was
redefining the macro to its own limited internal version.  After
cleaning up our existing hastily included version from cmucl, I
renamed pcl's version to pcl-destructuring-bind and had pcl's usage
directed here.  For some as yet unknown reason, the calls to
destructuring-bind within pcl failed at compile-time without this
change.

We should try to clean this up in the future.  If anyone wants to take
a look, it would be most appreciated.

Take care,