gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: gcl - try this one

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: gcl - try this one
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:39:44 +1000

Hi all.

| I am unable, however, to build GCL now due to what looks like a
| relatively trivial error.  Unfortunately every time I have sat
| down to fix thisI have been interrupted and so have gotten
| nowhere.  I hope to see this immediate problem through today but
| can make no promises.

This build problem is fixed in HEAD and stable.  Cause was the ".exe" file
extension in kcl_self which messed up opening the map file in plt.c.

Bob, I'll do my best to send you another installer this afternoon.

Vadim, this extract was from an off-list exchange about Win98 installers but
I thought you might want to know about the need to update plt.c on Windows.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.