gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] random tester

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] random tester
Date: 21 Mar 2004 11:13:37 -0500

Greetings!  A few items here:

1) Just checked in the old failures to misc.lsp as you requested.
   Some may be duplicates.  All pass now, save the load-time-value
   calling tests as previously discussed.

2) The random tester is much faster now.  You may want to have a look.

3) Its currently running for me for many days without failure.

4) to run on size 10,000/8, one needs a larger image --
   --enable-maxpage='256*1024'.

5) the tester runs on the stable branch now.  what are the minimal set
   of files from CVS HEAD I'd need to backport to enable a user to run
   it from the stable source tarball alone?

6) After Mike certifies the Windows parts are done and I tag the CVS,
   will make the final runs at 1000/8 for 575k and 10,000/8 for 50k.
   We can attach the output to the release or in the release notes.

Take care,