gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] makefile's and configure

From: Michael Koehne
Subject: [Gcl-devel] makefile's and configure
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 05:33:40 +0200

Moin Camm,

  in freenode #lisp channel

  <rtoy> kraehe: I should say I always have problems building gcl in the
  same directory more than once.  Something doesn't get cleaned up.
  /me had cursed the same problem.

  some improvements to makefile's (that are in my patch)

  ansi-tests/makefile :
        the "rmdir scratch" should be "-rmdir scratch" else one cant
        do `make test`
  clcs_makefile :
        I've commented the .INTERMEDIATE saved_clcs_gcl, as I run often
        in a situation, that I need those files, to detect whats going
        wrong.
  makefile :
        I've commented the .INTERMEDIATE saved_clcs_gcl, as I run often
        in a situation, that I need those files, to detect whats going
        wrong. The followin `make remake` will clean up, so one can
        remake GCL, without worring about old libs or saved cores.

        remake:
                -rm -f unixport/saved_* unixport/lib* unixport/raw_*
                make all

  last a wish - could you drop ./configure from CVS - this file is
  generated by autoconf and should therefore not be in CVS.

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:address@hidden             UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:2.4.22'UNZ+1'
  http://www.xml-edifact.org/           CETERUM CENSEO WINDOWS ESSE DELENDAM