gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: ultra strange gbc bug

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: ultra strange gbc bug
Date: 04 Dec 2005 18:15:10 -0500

Greetings!

Yes, this is what I feared in general -- the hook is recursively
calling the gc in this case, due to our placement of the call in GBC
itself for the purposes of simplicity and clarity..

I've put in some simple code in a preliminary attempt to fix this,
which is achieved at least for this example.  Please test and let me
know how it works for you.

Take care,