gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Who is maintaining the emacs lisp code, e.g. dbl.el?

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Who is maintaining the emacs lisp code, e.g. dbl.el?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 09:07:48 -0400

Greetings, and thanks for your interest here.  I would be happy in
working with you to update/improve this code.  I have written a few
emacs modes which I find useful, but am by no means an expert.
Emacs/common-lisp mode initiatives seem to have proliferated (ilisp,
slime,...) and I remain unfamiliar with the state of play.  Hopefully
the community has consolidated on something.  And hopefully that
something does not require large extra-ansi-common-lisp support packages
such as ffi/asdf, etc., all of which are great to support but without
intertwining dependencies.

What is realgud?  I have also been pondering closer GCL integration with
gdb (and gprof) based on GCL's native handling of ELF object code.

Take care,