gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Access to icons folders to configure icon software

From: europeen
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Access to icons folders to configure icon software
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 23:07:53 +0200

Hi all !

I compiled the GC 1.2.0.

There are some things I don't understand with the icons option. I can't
choose my personal icon for a software I add to software list : GC
refuse to locate something, I don't see anything for a choice :) But I
can select the defaut GNome .xpm in /usr/local/share....

So, for the moment, I must copy with your judicious feature (SHIFT +
'strange icon' in the toolbar) and paste this adress in the icon list of
the software I added. it's fastidious but it works.

Am I clear ? :)

Stan.