gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Problem to access to CD-rom

From: europeen
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Problem to access to CD-rom
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 19:48:08 +0200

Hello Magnus,

Ok I configure the options in Gnome Control Center ( I am under
Fluxbox). Now when I insert a CD, Nautilus is running. And eerily, I can
to have access to the CD with GC. Stranger...

Oh and to complete, I notice some problems with GC :
- when I click on my mounpoint I configure, sometimes It doesn't work. I
must shutdown and relaunch.
- When I add a peripheric mountpoint and change the order of the
peripheric, the peripheric bar menu doesn't refresh correctly.

Stan.