gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] New color scheme: Cafezinho?

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] New color scheme: Cafezinho?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 00:17:21 +0200

> It's cool.
>
> Somewhat gothic he ? I like it.

According to nEJC suggestions - I've increased bg & cursor brightness a
bit. Generally, I'm using (although slightly adjusted) colours of nEJC,
but inversed (darker bg and lighter cursor):

norm_fg=58596 57054 54741
norm_bg=6554 5424 4520
sel_fg=65535 53199 13878
sel_bg=0 65535 0
curs_fg=58596 57054 54741
curs_bg=19789 19789 19789

(the screenshot attached)

I'll do the coding tomorrow, so if anybody wants to protest this - there
is still some time for petitions ;o)

> Here's my gcmd color section. Yes really i like it too :)
>
> [colors]
> mode=5
> norm_fg=0 0 0
> norm_bg=29346 34395 56283
> sel_fg=0 0 0
> sel_bg=58153 49920 32995
> curs_fg=0 0 0
> curs_bg=52685 65535 10023
> use_ls_colors=true

Very eye candy ;o) But I've got the feeling we've already seen it
somewhere in NASA spacecraft... ;o)))))

Piotr