gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] is gnome-commander alive?

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] is gnome-commander alive?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:11:50 +0200

Jakub Łukomski wrote:
as in subject. is the project still alive? last item in "news" is from january 2004, mailing list are almost completely made of spam...
it would be a shame for such a good project to die...
is there anything happening at all?

Marcus, the main developer, has got a new job within
the swedish administration, he has moved to another
city, and even been without a private Internet
connection for quite some time. I have spoken to
him on phone, he has no time to lead this project
anymore. The other developer, Piotr, is in a similar
situation - has no time. Me my self (doing webpages
only), have been engaged in the european fight against
software patents within the FFII, i have also sold my
house and bought a new home, and i am not settled down
completley yet - so, my time has also been somewhat
limitited.

Well.. this is the project status of today. Marcus
would be happy to hand over the leading part of the
project to someone else, but i suspect not to just
anybody...

//Magnus S.

by patent law on written works.