gdb

[Gdb] Question for user...

From: Info
Subject: [Gdb] Question for user...
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:59:57 -0800

Hello,

I first would like to say, my name is Matt. I am not a big company spamming your email with useless information. I saw your email, and just thought you would like to see what im offering.

Im trying to earn some cash for christmas presents so if you are interested in any of my items, please give me a shout.

NewsLetter: Im starting up a newsletter, which I plan on sending out every week to all the Ebay users I know of. I have a rather large mailing list of people, due to selling on ebay for 2 years. This will have useful information, free stuff, hot auctions and MUCH more. Im sure this will help anyone selling on ebay for sure. Plus I sometimes have free contests.

Name
Email

I do not want to waste your time if you are not interested but I have MUCH more to offer.

  • Great Stocking Stuffers
  • Improve your cellphones reception by 200% for less then $5.00
  • Own your own DVD Store for only $49.95. (Huge money making oppurtunity)
  • Custom Websites that earn money, all ready to start earning money when purchased.
  • Free Informational packages
  • Free Information reports
  • 1000+ taregetted website visitors for free.
  • and MUCH MORE.

If you would like to find out more on what im offering, just type in your email address below. I know when you send the request, the script says it had an error (I cant figure out the problem) but it still works. You will recieve the email within a couple of minutes.

Name
Email

Thanks again for reading my email. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Hope to hear from you -Matt