gdb

[Gdb] ... please read ...

From: XVA International
Subject: [Gdb] ... please read ...
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:21:20 +0530

How would you like to make extra money in your own spare time?  No experience
necessary!  Join the hundreds of successful beginners who are prospering in
their own profitable businesses at home!

Have you ever wanted to do something to get a little more out of life?  Do you
have a sincere desire to succeed in your own business?  Or do you simply just
want to earn a little more income.  If your answered YES to any of those, then
it will pay you to read on…

Practically all businesses out there sell either a service, or a product.  But
how do you sell products without buying inventory and opening up an
establishment.  How can you open up your own business without quitting your
job.  And how can you succeed just by staying at home.  The answer is MAIL
ORDER.  Can money be made this way?  The answer is yes – BUT – there are some
vital ingredients necessary to make really BIG MONEY in mail order.

1   You must sell a product that many people want.
2   It must be a hard-to-find product.
3   Your profit per sale must be VERY LARGE.

Well, we’ve found what is probably the most profitable line of products that
can be sold by mail – the public demand is virtually unlimited.  The product is
– VALUABLE INFORMATION!!

You can prove it to yourself.  Look through any magazine and you will find
advertisements like “Wipe Out Debts Without Bankruptcy,” “How to Borrow
Thousands of Dollars Interest Free,” or “How to Raise up to $50,000 with your
Credit Cards.”  These companies are making a fortune selling this information
because they have the know-how, plus the information.

Having the INFORMATION to sell is the key.  You can buy many books on how to
sell information, but where to get the information to sell is always the
problem in starting a profitable mail order business.  We have put together a
collection of the hottest money-making reports available.  Take a look at these
sample titles:

How To Raise $200,000 In 24 Hours (New plan for individuals to raise large sums
of money without capital).

Escape Debts Without Bankruptcy (This report reveals a little known federal law
that actually shields you from your debts)

How To Purchase Homes, Apartments and Land For Almost Nothing (This report
shows you how you can purchase $200,000 apartment houses for only $10,000 and
$50,000 homes for as little as $2,000)

How To Stop Paying Property Taxes On Your Home. (A legal method to rid yourself
of paying property taxes forever)
Get A Free Cadillac, Mercedes, or Other fine Luxury Car Every Year. (You'll
never again spend a dime of your own money; never make a car payment again!)
How To Borrow Money Interest Free (You can do what you please with this money)

Get $20,000 Worth of Free Furniture (This is so simple that it can be done in a
few days and it is perfectly legal)

PLUS

How To Obtain An $800 Loan By Mail...Interest Free!
How To Get Hundreds Of New Books Free
How To Mail Letters In The USA For 3 Cents Each
How To Copyright a Publication without Cost
100 Ways to Save Energy and Money in the Home
How To Earn Over $1500 on Someone Else’s Money
How To Get Free Legal Aid
How To Learn A New Language For As Low As $2.00
Live In A $100,000 Home Without Money
How To Get FREE Medical And Dental Care. FREE. FREE
How To Turn Old Newspapers Into Cash
How To Get Free Oil for Your Car
How To Buy A New Car For $50 Over Dealer's Cost
How The US Government Will Lend You $15,000 Without Collateral
How To Get Free Subscriptions to Over 60 Magazines
How To Buy Surplus Autos, Boats, Airplanes Etc for 2 cents On The Dollar
Make Money Writing Letters!
How To Get 12% On Your Savings
How To Get Free Land In Canada
How To Get Free Travel
Where To Buy Land At $1.25 An Acre
100 Ways To Save Energy And Money In The Home
How To Make Big Bucks With Bumper Stickers
How To Make Money With Your Answering Machine
Easy Work For Auto Buffs
How To Get An Exclusive Office With No Rent
Earn Money With Your Telephone
How To Get Rich Giving Something Away Free
29 Ways To Make Money Cooking or Baking
$100,000 A Year Recession-Proof Businesses
The Sure-Fire Way To Make Money With Your Computer
30 Gas Saving Tips
The 10 Best Ways You Can Hide Your Valuables
Popular Con Games and How to Recognize Them
Nine Ways to Lower Your Auto Insurance Costs
Cutting Your Grocery Bill In Half
Improving Your Credit By Paying Your Bills Later, Instead of Sooner
46 Ways To Get Money When You Are Broke
150 Firms That Pay You To Work At Home

Our offer – a complete mail order business, with over 600 reports – that’s
right – over 600 reports.  A NO GAMBLE BUSINESS - A good reason for starting a
mail order business is that you can start out with nearly no capital and build
yourself up to almost any size business and make any amount of income that you
want without quitting your present job.  Many people are stuck in a job that
they hate, because they don't want to risk losing everything they have worked
for over the years and that is understandable.

This is your opportunity to start your own profitable business selling
information through the mail.  Not only will you receive all the reports listed
above, YOU WILL RECEIVE COMPLETE RIGHTS TO REPRODUCE AND SELL THIS INFORMATION
IN ANY MANNER YOU DESIRE!  Think of it!

You can now OWN OUTRIGHT this complete set of Money Making Reports and YOU
become the PUBLISHER AND PRIME SOURCE for the unbelievable price of $9.99 US
(14.99 CDN).  Nothing more to pay.  (Doesn’t this price seem ridiculously low
for over 600 reports?)  Well of course it is.  We could have easily charged
over $50 for an enormous collection like this, but we wanted to make it
available to everybody.

You can sell these reports individually, in groups, or you can sell the entire
set.  You can even sell the reprint rights to others, just as we do.  Even if
you decide not to sell these reports, you can still make full use of them –
that’s right – apply them yourself.  Either way, you make (or save) money.

As an added BONUS, we’ll throw in 18 FREE reports on ADVERTISING, tips and
advice on how to get you started.

DON’T WAIT TO GET INTO THIS INCREDIBLE BUSINESS OF SELLING INFORMATION BY MAIL!
 Send a check or money order in the amount of $9.99 US (14.99 CDN) to:

X V A    International
11948 – 207th Street, Suite 309
Maple Ridge, BC, Canada
V2X 1X7

Name _______________________________________

Address _____________________________________

Valid Email _________________________________

Please check one:

_____ By Email ($9.99 US, $14.99 CDN) (please allow two weeks)

_____ By Regular Mail on a CD (12.99 US, $19.99 CDN) (please allow 3 weeks)

Never send cash through the mail.  If you feel that you are not a part of the
target group listed above and wish to be removed from our mailing list, reply
to this message with REMOVE as the subject and we will immediately delete your
email address from our mailing list.

Note:  This offer is open worldwide.  Although some reports are specific to
North America, the majority of the reports can be sold or applied by anybody in
the world.

Questions?  Email us back.  We respond within 48 hours to all queries.