gdb

[Gdb] Luminaria Productions

From: Luminara
Subject: [Gdb] Luminaria Productions
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 04:06:35 -0500

Luminaria Production
The True Light Source....

Visit Luminaria Productions for the latest in MIND, BODY & SPIRIT meditation CD's conducted by
Rev. Stephen De Matteis, Ph.d.
We are pleased to announce the return to stock of two of our most popular CD's.

  • - And The Star Shall Lead Them Home.
    Guided meditations enhanced with the Hexagram Crystals of the White Temple.

    Track One - The Kabalistic Cross & Track Two - The Pyramid Of Protection
  • - Who Am I ?
    Offering excerpts from the key note address to The Sacred Sensual Self workshop in Track One
    and a guided meditation of self discovery as track two.
We are also pleased to announce that Rev. Stephen has cleared his time for two additional workshops in response to the sold out situations with his Sacred Sensual Self workshops
in both TAMPA(mid May) and ATLANTA(end May)

For more information please visit our web site:
http://luminariaproductions.com