gdb

[Gdb] LOT OF DOWNLINE FOR A FREE SIGN-UP

From: bontop2
Subject: [Gdb] LOT OF DOWNLINE FOR A FREE SIGN-UP
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:20:47 -0400

Dear Fellow Marketer,

A few months back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot
about it.  You may have done this yourself sometime...you intend
to work the program, but then get caught up in our day-to-day
activities and it's soon forgotten.

The program was free to join, so maybe I just did not take it very
seriously.

Anyhow, near the end of February I received a letter from my
sponsor (Neil Gallagher) informing me that I had more than 1000
PAID members in my downline!  As you can imagine, I was very
skeptical.  After all, how could I have more than 1000 paid
members under me in a program that I had never promoted?

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Neil asking
for confirmation that these were paid members and not just free
sign-ups...like meJ

Well, it was true...I had 1086 paid members in my downline.  This
in a program that I had never worked.

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end
of the month and I would have my position locked in and a
downline of not just the 1086, but everyone else that converted to a
paid member for that month.

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded!

I can tell you, if I had known what was happening with this
program, I would have become an active paid member months ago!

With this program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID MEMBERS.
My sponsor's check, which will soon be a minimum of $1,500 and his
sponsor's check of $3,000, arrives every month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check
out this opportunity and watch your downline grow?

Just join Post Launch!

To sign up simply reply to: address@hidden
In the SUBJECT line, type in: SEND MY FREE MEMBERSHIP (required)
In the BODY of the e-mail, type in: YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME (required)
   And your E-MAIL ADDRESS (if different from above)

We will confirm your position and send you your FREE MEMBER
NUMBER along with some special information concerning the company.
You can then track your downline and make up your own mind.

This is a ONE-TIME mailing...unfortunately, do to the tight Spam controls,
I may have to elect to have your name removed for future offerings.

That's all there is to it. No obligation. No risk.  No time wasted. Do it Now!

Warm regards,
Dennis Fowler

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network
marketing companies, I had pretty much given up on them.
This company is different--it offers value, integrity, and a
REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...
and finally make real money on the 'Net.

Their revolutionary Vertical Integration plan is amazing and
GUARANTEES that you will have PAID members placed in your
downline.

Don't pass this up...you can sign up and test-drive the
program for FREE.  Just join Post launch now for FREE.
Nothing more to it.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a LOT to gain. Just do
it!

This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse
and NO SPAM regulations.  Your address was collected as
a result of posting to a link, a classified ad to my FFA page,
you have sent an email recently requesting this information or
you are on a list that I have purchased.  You may remove your
e-mail address at no cost to yourself whatsoever by simply
clicking on the Reply button with "remove" in the subject line.
If this was a mistake, please accept my apologies.