gdb

[Gdb] New administrator for address@hidden

From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain
Subject: [Gdb] New administrator for address@hidden
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:19:37 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have added myself as an administrator for address@hidden

I've done this after more than a year of writing to the list owner with
zero replies.

First, I processed the queue of held messages.  There was just one
message in this queue, but it dated back to October 2002.

Next, I have set the list to "generic_nonmember_action=HOLD".  When a
non-member writes to gdb, the posting will be held until an
administrator or a moderator looks at it.  Other gnu mailing lists are
configured this way, including bug-binutils, bug-gnu-utils, and
help-gnu-utils.

If anyone else would like to co-maintain address@hidden, either as an
administrator or a moderator, let me know.  Or if you think that I am
acting too rashly, please speak up.

Michael C