gdb

[Gdb] low-level avoidance in debugging C++ code with gdb, continued

From: Edward S. Peschko
Subject: [Gdb] low-level avoidance in debugging C++ code with gdb, continued
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:49:28 -0800

hmm.

the more that I am enduring this low-level debugging in g++, and jumping in and
out
of basic_string.h, the more I'm hoping that there is a solution of some sort.

Ex:

string Stack[100];

goes into basic_string.h one hundred times, even with using 'n'. the only way
that it
is tolerable is by using 'until', and you need to time it right because if you
hit until one too many times, you lose flow control.

Any way to overcome this?

Ed