gdb

[Gdb] GDB on AIX 5.2

From: Bernt Habermeier
Subject: [Gdb] GDB on AIX 5.2
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:58:01 -0700

We are having all sorts of problems getting GDB to compile and install
properly on AIX 5.2.  Has anybody out there had success?  We're using gcc
3.3.2, and I've seen quite a few strange problems crop up when running
older versions of gdb on AIX 5.2.  If you're running AIX 5.2, please pass
along any insights as to what version of GDB you use, and how stable it is.

I may follow this up with various compiler / linker complaints when trying
to compile the latest version of GDB.  I think last time the linker
complained about some missing symbols for ncurses!

for such purpose.