gdb

Re: [Gdb] hpux 11 compile issue

From: Robert Nesius
Subject: Re: [Gdb] hpux 11 compile issue
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:49:02 -0700

I was leaning towards disabling the cma threads and after
reading your response I'm definitely inclined to do that. :-)

Thanks for the tip, and the background info.  I was a bit
surprised to run into the error, and was even more surprised
to see google could not find any conversations referencing it.
So I'm cc'ing the list in case anyone else runs into this
problem in the future.

Thanks again, Michael.

-Rob