gdb

[Gdb] Problem with loading GDB - it does nothing

From: Sertaç CİNEL
Subject: [Gdb] Problem with loading GDB - it does nothing
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:21:27 +0300

Hi,

I'm a newbie in cygwin and I want to use GDB with ddd to debug my code. But when ddd opens a window opens and says "no debugger" and asks "exit" or "help". I have intalled GDB several times. In the left bottom of the window it says "exit 53".

In the bash shell when I type "gdb" it does nothing. It also do not give any error message either.

Also when I try to debug with Xemacs, it gives me the error: "Inferior GDB exited abnormally with code 53".

I searched from everywhere but could not find an answer. Sorry for your time,

Sertaç CİNEL

ASELSAN Inc.

Dikkat:

Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz. Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir. Mesajdaki gorusler ve bakis acisi gondericiye ait olup Aselsan A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention:

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.