gdb

viewing source file in dbg

From: Ed+
Subject: viewing source file in dbg
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any way for specifying the complete source file name for viewing the
code. I have used the command "dir" but it only adds a new path for
searching the source file. My problem is that I have changed the code and
built the project. Nevertheless, when I gdb the project, the file in which
I've set the breakpoint is the old version which is in another path, not the
one I specified through the "dir" command. I'll appreciate any help one can
give me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ed+