gdsl-general

[gdsl-general] What's up with the texinfo documentation?

From: Morgon Kanter
Subject: [gdsl-general] What's up with the texinfo documentation?
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:05:08 -0500

Hey, its me again. While packaging GDSL for Debian, I checked out the
CVS repository online and, in particular, the documentation directory.
Is there a reason that all those texinfos aren't included in the
tarball? Just wondering if they are missing by accident or something,
and if I should grab them and add them to the package.

And on the status of the packaging: it builds successfully, installs
successfully, just waiting for a sponsor :)

--
Morgon Kanter <address@hidden> http://www.surgo.net
GPG key ID: 297CEA5B