geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Possible bug

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Possible bug
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:27:49 +0100

Yes, that fixes the issue. However, I'm not sure that I'll have it
this way - I do like having the prompt read-only. Instead, if I run
into the issue in future, I'll just open a guile prompt in the
terminal.

Thanks, jao.

--
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after