geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Geiser got no response sometimes

From: Haiwei Zhou
Subject: [Geiser-users] Geiser got no response sometimes
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:51:04 +0800

Hi,

 I use geiser with racket. I have update to latest git repo of geiser and racket.

 My emacs is a little old.

 GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2010-09-02 on pluot, modified by Debian

 When requiring a module into geiser REPL, sometimes it got not response. It's very annoy.
 I try start emacs without init script, it's still the same.

 Another strange thing is that when I close the geiser  emacs prompt that "These default coding systems were tried to encode ..." and let me choose encoding. It seems geiser process buffer use utf-8 encoding.

 Is there any way to debug geiser?

Thanks,
Haiwei