geiser-users

[Geiser-users] progn: Symbol's function definition is void: comint-filen

From: Haiwei Zhou
Subject: [Geiser-users] progn: Symbol's function definition is void: comint-filename-completion
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:42:43 +0800

Hi,

  I used old emacs version 23.2. When I try to complete a filename in the REPL, it complains:
Symbol's function definition is void: comint-filename-completion

Another function named comint-dynamic-complete-filename is found. But when I replace the function comint-filename-completion with comint-dynamic-complete-filename, the completion-at-point complains "Wrong type argument: listp, t". It seems comint-dynamic-complete-filename doesn't return the right thing for completion-at-point.

Which version of emacs supports comint-filename-completion?

And I like the comint-history-isearch-backward-regexp function. You can press M-r to search history commands instead of M-p or M-n.

Regards,
Haiwei