geiser-users

[Geiser-users] How does Geiser find source

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: [Geiser-users] How does Geiser find source
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:51:31 +0100

Hi, all.

I have Geiser mostly set up — documentation shows up fine,
etc.; however, one little problem is that I can never use
the [source] button in the Geiser Doc View: I'm always told
"Couldn't find the edit location for 'define'".

Any ideas? I thought that maybe I should tell Geiser where
to find the Guile sources installed on my system, but the
button is also ineffective for locally-defined code.

Thanks
--mgsk