geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Rackunit best practices

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Rackunit best practices
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 07:25:04 +0200

that has been posted to gmane.comp.lang.racket.user as well.

On Fri, Aug 23 2013, Greg Hendershott wrote:

[...]

> (Although when I do this, occasionally I wish for "test-folding" to
> hide the tests temporarily. Neat feature to add to DrRacket and/or
> emacs Racket mode?)

For those of you using (the git version of) Geiser, i've just added a
first implementation of the interactive commands
geiser-racket-toggle-submodules, geiser-racket-show-submodules and
geiser-racket-hide-submodules.  When called without prefix, e.g.

   M-x geiser-racket-toggle-submodules

they should operate on all module[*+]? top-level forms in the buffer.
With a C-u prefix, they'll ask you for a submodule name to operate on.

The functionality is very basic, but perhaps you'll find it already
useful... feel free to drop a note to address@hidden or myself
(or visit #geiser on frenode) if you give them a try and have
suggestions or complaints!

Cheers,
jao