geiser-users

[Geiser-users] xscheme

From: Federico Beffa
Subject: [Geiser-users] xscheme
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:02:48 +0200

Hi,

I believe that Geiser is interfering with Emacs' own 'xscheme'
library. If I execute

(require 'xscheme)

then the command 'run-scheme' starts my MIT Scheme interpreter in a
'*scheme*' buffer. However, if I also

(require 'geiser-install)

then the command 'run-scheme' changes behavior. In particular it asks
me to choose scheme implementation, but it doesn't allow me to choose
the MIT scheme.

I can work around that by unloading Geise '(geiser-unload)'. However,
it would be nice if the two could coexist.

Regards,
Fede