geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Will my pull request be accepted if I port some quack

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Will my pull request be accepted if I port some quack.el functionality to quack?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 00:19:32 +0800

I have made a first attempt to add docstrings to functions and sent it
as a merge request. Maybe some of my comments can be picked.
Unfortunately, only commenting the public interface turned out to be
harder than I expected, (although it should have been more evident),
because the public interface is dependent on the internals, so I had
to first understand those.

I have one more meaningful question. In the geiser-base.el, there is a
function geiser--del-dups, which is currently working in O(n^2), since
is toes a dolist (O(n))  times member (O(n)).
Is there an easy way to, maybe, do it in O(nlogn)? Like a hashset, or
something like this.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin