gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] grand prix

From: Alexander Malone
Subject: [Gene-discuss] grand prix
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:26:25 -0500

After a sluggish first half, Stoudemire began to re-discover his groove with his teammates.
"Especially guys who are taken in the second round.
" Stoudemire said he still needs to take a day off to rest occasionally, but the Suns are being patient with his recovery.
I knew it right away: 'Man, this was a perfect situation for me. "The summer league helped me a lot. It takes some adjustment," he said. One is, you're instant offense off the bench.
"I had more people stop me in China to ask me about the Knicks than I do in New York.
"The thing right now is that he knows he belongs.
He played with confidence, drove to the basket, and ran with the rest of the Suns.
An NBA scout at the Magic-Spurs game said, "Looks like they might have a point-guard controversy down there in Orlando. "Right now, I'm still not saying I'm coming back. It remains one of the most memorable baskets in franchise history.
In a few days, he is expected to finalize a deal with ESPN that will prohibit him from working Knicks broadcasts. During a practice open to the public two years ago at the Garden, Houston was the only player to be booed.
We talked about this last year. Obviously, I can be used positively here.
A lot of guys go to a system and just don't fit, because they already have what you offer. ' I knew you had to get lucky to find the right team, and I know I've found the right one for me. he gets his most prolific psycho moment - scorsese did this cool film. " Stoudemire said he still needs to take a day off to rest occasionally, but the Suns are being patient with his recovery.
I believe I'm a piece of the puzzle. I know one day I'll be able to be healthy and play in pickup games.
One is, you're instant offense off the bench.
"The thing right now is that he knows he belongs.
"I'm glad to be back.