genepi-dev

[Genepi-dev] retract

From: Hope Jordan
Subject: [Genepi-dev] retract
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 07:27:02 -0000

I think it best that you solve this problemwithout me. I regret to say,I used Alvins name on a check.
You realize, I trust, he said,that the mysterious package contained the security. But sinceher hair was bobbed and she had her hat on, how could you analyzethe bumps? It may bringsomething contributory to light.
Markham looked at Vance a moment, then turned to Heath. Ifever a man deserved shooting, it was Alvin Benson. I thought hed take kindly to the suggestion, said Vance. Thatswhy I phoned him last night that he could return to Long Island. She came to the door herself, and I stepped intothe hall and put my questions to her. Y see, I told her it wasyou speaking; and it would be shocking taste not to appear.
I let the boy get the numberand then I stood him to one side and listened in.
I promise you, Markham assured her, that I will entirely respectyour confidence.
He does thingswithout weighing the consequences. But all this erudition isbeyond you, I fear. Im holding that up for a day or so, explained Markham. Even if it was, he said, I dont see how that helps us.
I was foolish enough to hope that youd takepity on my ignorance and tell me all about it. Markham was silent and preoccupied during the trip. Benson, when informed of it, wasrather put out? Ladies whoburn joss sticks are invariably sentimental.
Then: Come, Stitt, Ill take you down withus in the judges private elevator.
She lived in a smallapartment house just around the corner in Seventy-fifth Street. That facilitates matters, said Vance, sniffing.
But the truth is, there wassomething else besides that envelope which Mr. Well, for one thing, they sometimes spied on each other.
I was foolish enough to hope that youd takepity on my ignorance and tell me all about it. But tell me, didnt my little chat with the lady cast a gleam intoyour darkened mind?
It looks to me like aprivate deal between Benson and this fellow Pfyfe.
Bensonsdeath was, I decided to tell you anyway. When he turned back tothe room, his bantering air had gone.
I cant understand hisasking Miss Hoffman not to mention the package to me.
Didnt you read in the newspapers about the gray Cadillac that wasparked in front of Bensons house?
I shouldnt say that the forward movement was entirelyimperceptible.
Taking advantageof her rage, he had mentioned the security while the barriers of herpose were down.