genepi-dev

[Genepi-dev] pomposity outfield

From: Nikola Prince
Subject: [Genepi-dev] pomposity outfield
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:28:17 +0800

She contemplated me in silence for a moment, her beautiful eyesmomentarily dreamy.
I am not so muchworried about my ship, Gar Nal, as I am about yours.
Andthen, in his own language, I told Umka to board the ship immediatelyafter Jat Or and Gar Nal. Her tonewas tinged with resentment; it was the speech of a jealous woman.
I am not sure, I replied; but I will ask Umka.
I shall be honored by the friendship of the Jeddara, Ozara, I said.
Zamak, the officer who had conducted Umka andme to the audience chamber, was again in command. Remove the spell from them, suggested the girl he had called Ozara.
Gar Nal, Isaid, you will go aboard your ship and pilot it, following me. Beads of cold sweat stood our upon my forehead.
Take the prisoner back to Zamak, she instructed, andhave him returned to his cell.
Then you think that there is a chance of our reaching the ship?
Presently she laughed, a silvery musical laugh. He seems to be of adifferent race, with his white skin, his black hair, and his grey eyes.
I think I know how we may escape, I said, if you will help us.
Shortly after we had completed our meal, the door opened again andseveral warriors entered. And your people married you to Ul Vas, Jeddak of the Tarids? I was glad that she was mercifully deaf to what I had heard.
Leave that to me, but you must help guide me to the room where the twowomen are imprisoned.
There was no one else in the room when we entered.
I give you my word, Ozara, that if you do as I ask, I shall not leavewithout you.