genepi-dev

[Genepi-dev] CASSANDRA

From: BECKY
Subject: [Genepi-dev] CASSANDRA
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 21:52:52 +0400

Abolish all you are indebted for without mailing another cent.  Stop the
harrasing calls. Eliminate the mailing of checks!

Believe it or not almost all lending institutions are operating illegally.
Amazing but correct!

Go to our web site for comprehensive particulars concerning our structure
at NO cost or commitment. You have zilch to loose and ample to achieve.

You can contact us at :
1..561.282.9476
Conprehensive info or to being to a standstill getting or to observe our
mailng address

He reached the edge of the tall roof, stepped one foot out into the air,
and walked into space as calmly as if he were on firm ground. I do not know
why