getfem-users

[Getfem-users] Regarding preconditioners

From: Bwalya Malama
Subject: [Getfem-users] Regarding preconditioners
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:37:43 -0600 (MDT)

Hi:

I have an embarassingly simple question. In the user manual for gmm++
there is the following:

The question is what is SM? Is this the coefficient matrix from which the
diagonal is extracted? If my coefficient matrix is of type:

what matrix type should matrices P and SM be?

Sincerely,
-- Bwalya
Bwalya Malama, Ph.D.
Center for Geophysical Research of the Shallow Subsurface
Boise State University
Boise, Idaho
tel: 208-426-2959
email: address@hidden